giovedì 26 maggio 2022

antivirus


Digital Illustration. Beyond, Clouds pure essence
Number 2. Me in Clouds Series.

What's the excuse for what you put me through… 

You should know. 

But I'm sick of talking about it. That's all. 

I'm tired of holding your head up. 

I'm rigged to blow.


She could write songs. She could do so many things. You ask her to explain before she explodes. What a shame, you wasted it. You, the worst disappointment.

🎧 She. Laura Mvula.


I'm out of sight. On almost all the social… My works


and here:

2 commenti:

  1. Auguro a ogni social media una fine istantanea.
    Buona liberazione e buona vita a te

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie Mattia. S'è sempre sospettato che il mio linguaggio sia poco (penniente) adatto al pubblico social.

      Elimina