venerdì 9 luglio 2021

I

When I first arrived on the net world is different. When I first started this blog things were different. Me, I was different, very quiet, but with many ideas in my head. Or perhaps with many heads and a single crazy idea: I had to leave. Vital need for me. Travel is always been escape, passion, consciousness, learning. I wouldn't want it to be over. Because location is important to me. And where I'm staying is a prison to me. Too many bounds. For some people they represent a challenge, but for me they are just limits. Weak, flatness… Killing my life.

I had trouble staying in the lines.


I'm looking for other colors like mine, or a dark background that will make my soul stand out, the shadow that emphasizes my skin.


I don’t know what perfection is. I'm looking for…


I am this and this is me.


 I'm not going to apologize for being me. One man said me: 'You are like your works. All emotion. All emotions'. It's true.

I AM WMultiform. Acrilic paints on paper. 50 x 60. Made on commission. Painting in step. Journey painting.

🎧Exodus. Bob Marley & The Wailers.

2 commenti:

  1. Multiforme. Cangiante. Fisica. Sensuale.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Chissà se te, che sei attento, hai letto il messaggio. Era stato pensato come un percorso che raccontasse il momento. Questo è l'epilogo. Chissà, forse sono cambiata. Forse ho voltato pagina. I A M W. I titoli dei post dall'alto in basso. Lo so, sono contorta.

    RispondiElimina