venerdì 14 maggio 2021

W

I am living through this never-ending drama of those who live in peace and in freedom, free from fear and insecurity, but meet people afraid of love, prisoners of their minds, of their torment, of their discontent, of their frustration… People pretending to be live, and it's just dead people standing.

It's just people pretending to appreciate my way of being, my way I feel about all of this, my wolf spirit, but clearly there can be no a free, independent woman. There are lines that can't be crossed. There are limits to what I can do and the wishes I can grant.

And there's nothing worse. I' d just like to be forward, because that's what I am, and it's nothin'to be ashamed of, but I can't. Meanwhile the search continues. I'm smelling. For any signs. Because the more I smell, the more I know it's got something to do with all this.

There will be someone to be spontaneous, I will find somebody I could be honest with, someone I could be myself with, someone to be kind and cared for. Do I feel him? Can I see him? I will find you. I will hear you coming.

I can feel you. Through my hair as tangled branches, the eyes on the grass, the light was falling on the dark floor of the woods and joined my shadow that lay in wait. Muzzle up, I stiff the air. The giant female wolf smelling… savoring the scent of the meal to come.


W. Ink, charcoal and gold acrilic paints on paper.
🎧Hour of the Wolf. Ulver (norse word, wolf in norvegian language)


Open, smell, taste and escape yourself in the fascinating world of M.

She loosen her lips and growl.

You go, silently slip inside.

7 commenti:

  1. È un anno e mezzo ormai che hai cambiato lingua. Chissà perché.

    RispondiElimina
  2. È una domanda che ricorre. Me la faccio anch'io. E come al solito non trovo risposta. O forse sono tante e sono stanca. Non so se anche a te capita, ma ci sono periodi della vita in cui ti sembra sempre di dire giusto, poi finisce e inizia il tempo in cui ogni volta che apri bocca è (risulta) (suona) sempre sbagliato. Beh, ci sono. E non passa.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Capita, e capita spesso. E poi ho imparato che anche questo (il mio dire, e il venire mal/interpretato) è e può essere per me segnale di chi capisce ed è affine, e chi invece no. un discrimine, insomma. E come tale, utile.

      Elimina
  3. Ok, se non fosse che stavolta mi è capitato con chi credo fermamente sia 'affine'. Tutto ciò mina parecchio la mia già scarsissima autostima. Vabbè, a parte ciò, comprendi o scrivo anche in italiano? :D Ad alcuni pareri tengo.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Comprendo, comprendo. Scegli la lingua che preferisci, ti seguo comunque (e ovunque)

      Elimina
  4. Sono (quasi) certo che non abbia senso capire chi si è, quanto comprendere chi si sta diventando. E' tutto un divenire, noi per primi. For the rest, tutto ciò che cerchi, lo trovi dando amore che sostiene, senza chiedere nulla in cambio. Se ami "tutto", tutto ti ama. (Credevo anche io fosse un'idiozia, prima di provare)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Lascio la scoperta ad altri. È risaputo, ma mi ripeto, 'odio tutti/o' era e si conferma il mio motto/modo di essere. La mia 'concessione', unica, si è rivelata una svista. Credo di potermi ricomporre e ritornare all'antico: spontanea e istintiva sì, ma diffidente e guardinga. Lupo sia.

      Elimina