giovedì 3 giugno 2021

M


He's tearing me apart.

The watchword is overlapping, mixing shapes, faces, eyes, hands, fingers, mouths, tongues, pictures of him, pictures of other men. But when I bring the different images together… a harrowing wind stirs up huge dust clouds, which not only make it difficult to see anything, but if I push too hard, it pushes back.

How do you bust the clouds?

I'm in a higher state of consciousness. You better hide behind the clouds. And behind you I can see millions of people. I'm able to perceive this overlay. It's only overlap, it's only duplication. Overlap and bubbles. A large bed, in the corner. A broken bed, in my imagination. 

And it's tearing me apart. Again.

🎧 Burn that broked bed. Calexico, Iron & Wine.

5 commenti:

  1. se posso dire... i tuoi post sono sempre di atmosfera... anzi, se posso dire, il tuo testo rende ancora meglio della canzone...

    RispondiElimina
  2. grazie T. Se posso dire :) l'atmosfera in quella camera era pura magia. Dissolta, sì, ma sempre magia. Se posso dire la canzone è comunque bellissima. E io me le scelgo sempre (le canzoni? anche) o troppo strette ché mi tolgono il respiro, o troppo larghe e mi ci muovo, e ci ballo troppo. Una misura di mezzo non esiste mai.

    RispondiElimina
  3. (mi piace la nuova veste di questo luogo)

    RispondiElimina